Controls Software Engineer
18280 SW 108th Ave Tualatin, OR 97062
Position Title: Controls Software Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client in Tualatin, Oregon.
- Working with fast-paced, world-class, technically savvy clients
- Developing new automation technology
- Collaborating in a supportive, open, high-growth, team environment
- Driving for, and achieving, excellent project execution
- Honoring our commitments, being accountable to your team mates and supporting our values
- Conceiving software solutions within a team of Mechanical, Electrical, and Application Engineers
- Drafting conceptual function diagrams of inter-related system elements (processors, components, inputs, etc.)
- Writing and testing code using best-practices to deliver mechatronic solutions we are proud of
- Communicating your process, roadblocks and status regularly
- Working hands-on with a wide-variety of technology and applications
- Collaborating in a small cross-functional team to thrill our clients
- This position calls for a well-organized, self-motivated person, who enjoys a variety of concurrent assignments while working with technology and people.
- It requires enthusiasm, grit, creativity, flexibility, resiliency, excellent oral and written communication skills, and a professional and courteous personality.
- The preferred candidate will have a BSEE or equivalent
- 5-10 years of relevant automation coding experience required
- Computer literacy and Microsoft Office experience is a must
- Experience with and understanding of mechatronics (e.g. robotics, vision systems) and is a must
- Experience with and understanding of automation controls is a must
- Understanding principles and application of software code is a must
- Infrequent travel may be necessary from time to time, < 10%
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.