Contract Data Administrator
6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd. Pleasanton, CA 94588
Position Title: Contract Data Administrator
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Pleasanton, California.
- Reviewing a List of Customers in our CRM (Salesforce.com).
- Downloading and Reviewing those customers contracts for specific data and terms
- Reviewing available data for that customer and marking as accurate where appropriate
- Where the data was not accurate, the administrator will make the necessary updates in the data source
- Comfortable reviewing long-text and documents repetitively (Contracts)
- Able to make quick decisions and execute tasks without getting caught up on every detail
- Proficient with general systems (CRM), Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Experience reviewing with Contracts
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with similar data extraction projects preferred.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.