432 Lakeside Drive Sunnyvale, CA 94085 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity for a Contract Administrator with our client located in San Francisco, CA.
- Provide contract administration support to attorneys and direct manager, including handling document revisions and circulating/tracking documents amongst parties from drafts to full agreement execution.
- Perform light drafting of legal documents under supervision.
- Manage assigned contracts/matters throughout the contracts cycle, including contract generation, redlining, approval and escalation, record management and post execution support.
- Be the primary point of contact to sales and/or licensing operations departments to answer routine questions regarding agreements and contracting processes.
- Interact with legal operations and/or business systems teams to resolve system related/Apttus or other issues related to agreement records.
- Independently manage and complete projects assigned by attorneys or direct manager (e.g. create new agreement types in the systems, update agreement templates/records, etc.).
- Apply knowledge and understanding of Dolby products, policies, and procedures to resolve internal and external customers’ inquiries/issues.
- Work on various assigned projects to improve/optimize internal operating procedures.
- Set project timelines and priorities based on objectives and manage to completion.
- As requested, serve as an initial point of contact for specific requests or inquiries related to licensing and commercial agreements.
- 2-5 years’ of licensing experience with Tech Companies.
- Able to exercise sound judgment on key decisions in the contracts administration function, including recognizing circumstances that require escalation.
- Able to quickly learn Dolby’s business policies/practices and technology programs
- Able to review routine legal documents and articulate legal issues/variances internally
- Resourceful, solutions-oriented team player who successfully works in partnership with other team members and cross-functional departments on challenging projects.
- Desire to do hands on work, ability to handle uncertainty and be flexible and adapt to a changing environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A high level of office maturity, professionalism, integrity, reliability, discretion and confidentiality.
- Self-starter who can work independently and continuously look for opportunities to improve processes.
- A high degree of familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with Smartsheets, Box, Salesforce, Apttus or other similar CRM tools, a plus.
- Must be comfortable managing and prioritizing competing priorities and frequent interruptions while maintaining close attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness.
- A proactive, collaborative and flexible mindset is essential. The successful candidate will actively seek out ways to contribute to the efficiency of the department and will diligently work to accomplish projects without constant supervision.
- B.A. or B.S. degree required
• Job Type: Contract
• Pay Rate Range: $45 - 50.68 /hr Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Meet Your Recruiter
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.