Configuration and Data Management Analyst
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Configuration and Data Management Analyst
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Configuration and Data Management Analyst in Kent, WA
- BA/BS in engineering or related field
- 4+ years of direct product configuration management experience in complex systems (Product structure, parts, drawings and requirements management experience highly desired).
- Experience in configuration management tools (Windchill preferred), principles and practices
- Proficient with product lifecycle management (PLM) and/or data management tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (preferably Office 365 and SharePoint)
- Familiarity with configuration and data management best practices
- Proven ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally with staff at all levels of the organization and external stakeholders, including regulatory agencies, customers and suppliers.
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment (security systems, medical device, aerospace, etc.)
- 1+ year experience with a scripting language like Python or VBA
- Contact and/or subcontract management experience
- Experience in aerospace or aviation
- Experience with PTC Windchill
- Experience with DOORS Next Generation
- Experience with Confluence & JIRA
- Familiarity with export control (EAR/ITAR) regulations
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.