21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Mechanical Designer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Mechanical Designer in Kent, WA.
- 7+ years of experience designing/drafting structural parts, precision components, and/or subsystems
- High proficiency in Creo and Windchill PDM
- High proficiency with ASME Y14.5, Y14.41, and Y14.100 standards
- Experience managing large CAD assemblies and Bill of Materials
- Working knowledge of configuration management principles and practices
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.