Configuration Assurance Admin
11811 Willows Rd. NE Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Configuration Assurance Admin
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Controls the document and product configuration process ensuring all changes and design transfer meet established requirements.
- May perform some regulatory compliance activity, including review of tech files.
- Project Coordinator responsibilities in support of the Project Manager and team members.
- Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and is given general instructions on new assignments.
- 4 years in a regulated industry, preferably in the field of document control, configuration management, product coordination, regulatory or quality.
- 2 year degree, + equivalent work experience. Bachelors preferred.
- Reviews and analyzes engineering change and quality documents to determine if established requirements necessary are to meet implementation criteria. This may include approving and reviewing documents and parts.
- Ability to administer controlled document change process, included drafting documents, setting documents up in computer systems and managing an approval route.
- Works with other departments (e.g., design engineering, regulatory, marketing, purchasing, quality, product line support, test engineering, and manufacturing engineering) to be sure all necessary requirements will be met.
- May administers the UPN assignment process.
- Ensures that all changes are properly documented and comply with regulatory and configuration policies.
- Some project coordinator/project administration activities to support the project manager
- Attends project meetings; provides and receives input to schedule.
- Manages retention of documents and records.
- Proficient in Word & Excel applications
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Superior ability to learn new concepts
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to use tact and diplomacy.
- Effective analytical problem solving, judgement and decision making required.
- Proactive nature and flexibility to change gears with little notice.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.