Client Resource Manager
Bellevue, WA 98004 US
Position Description: Protingent has a job opening for a Client Resource Manager in Bellevue, Washington.
- The Resource Manager is responsible for providing best-in-class service to temporary employees on a daily basis.
- The Resource Manager must focus on relationships with employees to create a bond and long-term satisfaction of temporary employee and client customers.
- The Resource Manager performance is a key determinant of reputation in the marketplace.
- Resource Manager must continually strive to meet and exceed service delivery goals and customer expectations.
- Customer-related service includes resolving non-technical problems and developing business through temporary employee referrals.
- The Resource Manager assists in the new employee orientation of temporary employees and the off boarding of assignments.
- The Resource Manager is responsible for onboarding temporary employees on their first day. To achieve this goal, Resource Manager must coordinate with Account Manager and Client designated contact to complete the necessary process to start. A timely start is the responsibility of the Resource Manager.
- Temporary employee-related service includes problem-solving, and managing employee relations issues, including human resource onboarding, FAQ’s and workplace issues.
- The Resource Manager is responsible for conducting routine check-in with temporary employees at target clients every six weeks. The goal being that there will be two-way communication every 6 weeks.
- Resource Manager is responsible for creating, updating, and maintaining activity reports based on client criteria (weekly/monthly/quarterly).
- Resource Manager partners with Account Manager to enter and edit candidate data into client database.
- Resource Manager will work closely with clients recruiting team to coordinate interview scheduling, resolve scheduling conflicts and provide candidate updates.
- Resource Manager will provide accounting support such as auditing and reporting.
- Will be assigned other duties as deemed necessary to meet client needs.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- Must have at least 1-2 years of customer service experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments.
- Ability to collaborate with others to achieve team goals.
Salary range $67-72K
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, insurance plan options (HDHP plan or POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.