Characters Gameplay Programmer
7332 166th Avenue NE Redmond Town Center, Bldg 4 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Characters Gameplay Programmer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Characters Gameplay Programmer in Redmond, WA.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related
- 2+ years industry C++ development experience
- Experience shipping at least one title as a Characters Gameplay Programmer
- Debugging and Optimizations skills
- Development in networked multiplayer environment for real-time action games is a big plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.