Characters Gameplay Programmer
7332 166th Avenue NE Redmond Town Center, Bldg 4 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Characters Gameplay Programmer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an Encounters Gameplay Programmer at our AAA gaming studio client in Redmond, WA.
- 2+ years of professional C++ experience.
- Experience shipping a game as a Gameplay Programmer.
- Strong debugging and optimization skills.
- Cross-team communication skills. You must work well with game designers and other programmers.
- Experience developing gameplay mechanics for real-time action games.
- Developed in a networked, multiplayer environment
- An amazing passion for creating games
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.