21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Buyer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Buyer in Kent, WA.
- Bachelor' s degree in Business Administration or a related field
- 5+ years tactical level experience in purchasing
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment to accomplish goals while managing multiple tasks
- Strong skills in Microsoft Outlook and Windows programs (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams, and independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Experience in research and development purchasing in a collaborative, fast paced, team environment
- Experience with aerospace defense industry products preferred
- Experience with Coupa purchasing system and JIRA Atlassian software
- APICS, CPM, CSCP certification or equivalent
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.