Business Systems Analyst 5
6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd. Pleasanton, CA 94588
Position Title: Business Systems Analyst 5
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Pleasanton, California.
- Conducts internal financial and/or system audits and risk assessments.
- May test and document financial and computer system records for information system integrity and transaction accuracy.
- Reports discrepancies.
- Prepares audit plans and understands the specific issues to be evaluated.
- Executes internal audits within established business process controls.
- Develops formal written reports to communicate audit results to management and regulatory compliance agencies, if applicable and makes recommendations as appropriate.
- May facilitate work of external auditors during on-site visits.
- May require audit knowledge and skills in finance/accounting and/or information system operations
- Looking for a staff augmentation resource familiar with auditing infrastructures operating out of AWS with containerized microservices (specific technologies include AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and Calico)
- Should be comfortable testing controls associated with continuous development methodologies including the use of tools such as Jenkins and Artifactory
- Experience conducting various types of security audits, including host and network security is preferred
- Day-to-day activities will include conducting design walkthroughs with process owners; and quality documentation of control test of design and test of effectiveness
- Workpaper delivery (final product)
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.