Business Systems Analyst 5
6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd. Pleasanton, CA 94588
Position Title: Business Systems Analyst 5
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Pleasanton, California.
- Works collaboratively with the Sales Operations team, along with other groups, as necessary, to ensure the requirements are understood and documented. Further, the person in this role will be hands on and will need to understand the Apttus CPQ/CLM functionalities, in addition to Salesforce Sales Cloud, Forecasting and CPQ tools, as well as Account Planning.
- Subject matter expert in for both functional and solution analysis and light design for the Salesforce platform, and related technical areas listed
- • Partner with stakeholders to shape requirements and ensure alignment with business/technology strategy and planned initiatives
- Drive the planning, prioritization, design, development and deployment of new projects & system enhancements
- Evaluate and address cross-functional and cross-system dependencies.
- Responsible for understanding business requirements, creating/grooming user stories, and partnering with the Development team to deliver a solution and a plan.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities for process improvements; serve as a trusted technology advisor for business users.
- Participate in the change management and go live support processes.
- Maintain a high-level familiarity with other IT system / business application capabilities and scope definition in order to make recommendations re: upstream/downstream integration or functionality intersection points.
- Coordinate and perform system testing to ensure requirements are met. Work closely with project team during user acceptance testing (UAT); including tracking issues through to resolution and securing end user acceptance sign-off.
- Partner with business operations team members to define, plan, and execute small and medium projects, in addition to ongoing delivery of ‘ run the business’ enhancements and fixes.
- The above responsibilities will be primarily focused but not limited on the Operational Systems & Process Portfolio which comprises the following technical and functional areas and how Sales Organizations leverages them:
- • Opportunity Lifecycle Process (Salesforce)
• Pricing & Programs (Apttus CPQ)
• Proposals and Approvals (Apttus CPQ)
• Order Form & Contract Management Process for both CPQ & CLM
• Customer Accounts & License Data Capture
• Altify account planning
• Forecasting (C9)
• Salesforce Lightning
• Renewal Process & Customer Tru-up Process (Assets)
• Compensation & Data Capture Process using Xactly (Salesforce)
• Miscellaneous & Custom Features & Capabilities supporting Sales Proces
- • Opportunity Lifecycle Process (Salesforce)
- 7+ years of IT experience with a Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical degree
- 5+ years experience with Salesforce.com in an Enterprise IT environment
- Salesforce Admin Certification (201)
- Apttus CPQ & CLM Certified
- Experience supporting multiple integrated systems in an Enterprise technology environment
- Agile / SCRUM experience required
- End to end implementation experience including requirements documentation, systems configuration, project management, issue management, communication and change management.
- Self-motivated team player with clear and effective communications skills; solid time management & organization skills; ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities.
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyze and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance and instruction to users.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.