Business Systems Analyst 3
12920 SE 38th Street Bellevue, WA 98006
Position Title: Business Systems Analyst 3
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington.
- Responsible for gathering, analyzing, and creating comprehensive work products documenting requirements, including validation and traceability, for existing and new applications supporting various business channels.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Assesses system impacts, provides gap and process analysis as well as cost/benefit analysis for system or product/service-related initiatives.
- Acts as liaison between the user community and internal IT resources.
- Plans, facilitates, and participates in working sessions with cross-functional resources.
- At least 5 years relevant experience required.
- The ideal candidate will possess most of the following skills.
- Good working knowledge and hands-on experience in writing query is a must.
- Experience with and understanding of data reporting environments and tools.
- Ability to develop report (using PowerPivot, Business Objects etc), investigate data using SQL queries (Teradata SQL Assistant, SQL server, Toad) to perform ad-hoc data analysis.
- Facilitation of business requirements gathering and development of deliverables for business requirements, functional specifications and test requirement/plans.
- Hands-on experience with the following: SSRS, Advanced MS Excel/ VBA, PowerPivot, Power BI, Teradata, MS SQL Server
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.