Business Project Manager
1388 Kifer Road Sunnyvale, CA 95051 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity for an IT Project manager with our client located in Sunnyvale, CA.
- The team is looking for an energetic, motivated self-starter who must have the below qualities:
- Proven ability to drive multi-million dollar initiatives that impacts multiple cross-functional organizations
- Can effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously with little direction
- Demonstrates strong program management skillset; capable of seeing cross functional impacts/initiatives from inception through implementation\
- Can proactively communicate across multiple verticals Understanding of both Regional and Global HR Processes
- Experience operating independently and administering both complex and integrated project plans to include both internal and external deliverables
- Ability to draft and present executive level presentations
- Ability to lead and guide both internal and external stakeholders to proactively mitigate risks, issues, decisions, and action items\
- Proven demonstration on managing budgets more than $5 million dollarsLead requirement sessions and prioritization of requirements for current/future state processes based on both quantitative and qualitative outputs
- Ability to prioritize requirements through SWOT analysis
- Can provide recommendations and usher decisions in an environment through ambiguity to achieve synchronicity within project team
- Good standing of PMP Certificatio\?Strong organizational skills to prioritize multiple, high-reaching priorities simultaneously.
Nice to Have:
- Demonstrates best practices Organizational change management
- Understanding of medical device company requirements and GxP Processes
- Big 4 experience a plus.
- Pay Range: $84-$89 /hr
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, 2 insurance plans (100% paid for employee only - HDHP plan, and a buy-up POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.