Business Operations PM 2
15101 NE 40th St Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Business Operations PM 2
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- The main responsibility of this role is supporting a handful of weekly program status reports for HW development and test results.
- Coordinates with Program Managers to gather status, report on issues and track progress.
- Investigates abnormal report data to verify, mitigate or elevate appropriately.
- Collects and communicates action items from draft report reviews and drives modifications to increase report quality, format and accuracy before report release.
- Collaborates across teams to improve report quality and educate stakeholders of reporting process changes.
- Builds accurate queries to represent current progress.
- Communicates with respect and clarity.
- Willingness to step in and help when the need arises.
- Understanding of product development lifecycles
- Understanding of requirements management
- Understanding of QA process and methods
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Data analytics and statistics
- Quality Assurance and Testing
- Layouts, presentations, publishing
- Technical writing
- Scheduling, work back schedules, task priority management, dependency management
- Main tools that we' ll need familiarity with SQL Server Reporting Services, Power BI and Azure DevOps or Visual Studio Team Foundation Server
- SQL queries
- Configuration management
- Systems Engineering
- Web development
- Risk management
- Polling and surveys
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.