Building 19, 94035, 1078 Moffett Blvd, Mountain View, CA 94043 US
Position Title: Business Analyst
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting Business Analyst direct hire opportunity with our client located in Washington DC.
- Identify business need gaps for clients, evaluation information from multiple sources (including unique AI-derived data) monitor trends and interpret events that could impact business/budget issues.
- Serve as a thought leader for technical business processes, develop forward thinking systems prototypes that promote increased efficiency and productivity on multiple levels.
- Create, write, and publish single and all source business analysis products that help answer our clients’ complex questions.
- Discover, and analyze raw open-source data stream that compliment Rhombus’ raw data or can help in solution development.
- Develop meaningful and lasting relationships with clients for optimized system integration and respond to questions and concerns with supporting research and recommendations.
- Answer in oral and written format all business analysis related tasking by the senior analysts, department heads, Vice President of Operations, and other senior leaders.
- Identify collection and date requirements.
- Advance business solutions (applications) by providing methodological improvements and fixes that drive product development.
- This position requires minimal travel
- At minimum, BA/BS in Computer Science, Business Administration, Social Science, or related study.
- 3-5 years’ experience in public sector consulting or in a technology start-up.
- Excellent academic record with outstanding records of professional and academic achievement.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Candidates that have previous experience in working in the AI/ML sector are highly desired.
- Candidates that have a strong leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting are highly preferred.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.