Kirkland, WA #
Position Title: Business Analyst
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Kirkland, Washington for an experienced Business Analyst.
- Perform product research to assist with identifying business needs
- Elicit, document and validate requirements from stakeholders
- Review technical solutions to ensure the business requirements and long-term product goals are being met
- Use problem-solving techniques to identify and resolve gaps or inefficiencies in requirements and processes
- Manage requirements throughout the product lifecycle
- Document business rules to capture the expected behavior of a product(s)
- Create artifacts such as product requirements documents, process flows, and use cases
- Maintain product documents throughout the product lifecycle
- Develop test plans and schedules
- Execute test plans and conduct adhoc testing
- Lead group testing efforts
- Document test results and work with Product and Engineering teams to prioritize issues
- Subject Matter Expertise
- Document institutional knowledge around any assigned Products
- Support data analyses of Product information to support direction of work
- Identify gaps and opportunities in Products and help to build feature and product backlogs
- Triage user and engineering issues and bugs
- Provide product support to end users for system issues
- Have a good understanding of typical business processes with the ability to translate business jargon into plain, concise and clear English
- Experience in performing product research and developing product documentation
- Experience working closely with engineering teams in a scrum environment to successfully launch technology solutions
- Analytical & quantitative skills with the ability to gather, clean, process, and use data and metrics to back up assumptions, evaluate outcomes and challenge conventional wisdom
- Excellent project and time management skills with the ability to multitask in a deadline-oriented environment
- Experience with Microsoft tools [Office Suite, advanced Excel features, Azure, development platforms and bug tracking]
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.