Business Analyst IV
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025 | Contract
Position Title: Business Analyst IV
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Menlo Park.
- Work in project team for analyzing operational data, proposing process improvement, and driving system enhancements.
- Pull data query from asset management system, HR table, 3rd party vendor database and other data sources and convert into story-telling charts/graphs for root cause analysis or process improvement opportunities.
- Able to run SQL queries, data extract and automation opportunities for project team to improve efficiency.
- Assist in solution testing, debugging and documentation and system issue support.
- Able to build Tableau dashboard and provide business analysis on trend, proposals and insights for output gain and provide information for management for decision making.
- Document end-to-end business process (workflows) as they are defined throughout the project.
- Maintain project status through dashboards, wiki pages, status reports as required.
- Identify & track key metrics/measures that will be used to evaluate success and validate the business impact of the project
- Work with the various engineering teams to design and develop a scalable solution that meets the goals and objectives
- Identify and communicate risks and adjustments to the overall project
- Drive problem resolution despite ambiguity or uncertainty.
- Build relationships, gain consensus, remove roadblocks and focus on the solution.
- Ability to use VLOOKUP, pivot table and other functions in Microsoft Excel proficiently.
- Ability to gather data from multiple sources and compile it into a user-friendly format, ensuring it meets customer needs
- Ability to develop new reporting based on an in-depth understanding of customer needs
- Ability to run basic SQL queries and build Tableau dashboard.
- Previous data center operations and/or capacity management experience a plus
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.