Business Analyst III
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Position Title: Business Analyst III
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Menlo Park
- Work in project team for analyzing asset data, proposing process improvement, and driving system enhancements for asset management.
- Drive weekly team output while select side project based on interest and business need.
- Pull data query from asset management system, HR table, 3rd party vendor database and other data sources and convert into story-telling charts/graphs for root cause analysis or process improvement opportunities.
- Able to run SQL queries, data extract and automation opportunities for project team to improve efficiency.
- Assist in solution testing, debugging and documentation and system issue support.
- Able to build Tableau dashboard and provide business analysis on trend, proposals and insights for output gain and provide information for management for decision making.
- Ability to use VLOOKUP, pivot table and other functions in Microsoft Excel proficiently.
- Ability to gather data from multiple sources and compile it into a user-friendly format, ensuring it meets customer needs
- Ability to develop new reporting based on an in-depth understanding of customer needs
- Project or intern experience in inventory control or material management.
- Ability to run basic SQL queries and build Tableau dashboard
- Education: Bachelor' s degree in engineering, industrial engineering, supply chain management, business or economics majors.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.