Business Analyst, Commercial Sales Operations
7171 Southwest Parkway Austin, TX 78735 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity for Business Analyst, Commercial Sales Operations with our client that is located in Austin, TX.
• Proficiently use project management and lean six sigma tools to drive continuous improvement projects associated with an SQL Enterprise Data Base.
• Ability and motivation to sustain high-energy and complex activity levels, in-region and remotely to other regional teams on a world-wide support model
• Analytical: Drive continuous improvement. Organizes information and manipulates data to identify/explain trends, problems and mitigating actions.
• Strong work ethic, detail oriented, positive attitude, and a desire to work in a challenging position.
• Excellent communication, technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills with a sense of urgency and dedication to accuracy and the ability to handle ambiguity
• Honest and dependable in dealings with internal/external customers, colleagues and partners
• Meticulous attention to detail, comfortable running SQL on an enterprise data base.
• Horizontal leadership skills, with an ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and across multiple geographies to support North America, Central America and South America, Asia, Europe
• Committed to customer satisfaction and the business objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree in information systems, or Industrial Engineering or related field
Or equivalent years of work experience.
• Drive continuous improvement across enterprise systems, serialization, SAP and production systems.
• Implement & manage error free production systems
• Identify and track short term opportunities for closure, communicating with management the steps necessary to close on specific high visibility opportunities
• Support the Sales teams in providing insight and analysis to the business to aid forward-looking and strategic decision making.
• Analyze and implement end to end business case to support customer data requests.
• Proficient in Project Management
* Proficient in MS SQL Server Management Studio
* Experience in Analytics, Lean Six Sigma
• Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, formulas) and proficient in PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Experience with SAP
• Contract: 12 months.
• Pay Rate: $40- $48 /hr
• Location: Austin, TX (Hybrid)
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, insurance plan options (HDHP plan or POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.