Build and Automation Engineer
Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Build and Automation Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, WA.
- Manage integration of drivers and firmware within source code control system (DevOps)
- Configuration management of drivers and firmware within existing build infrastructure
- Investigate, debug and resolve defects when the build breaks
- Build verification testing (BVT) – Implement additional services which enable BVT to reliably catch and report problems sooner (before builds are released to test team)
- Improve build automation – Add services which eliminate manual procedures and reduce errors
- At least three years of C# and PowerShell scripting experience
- At least two years of experience working with build infrastructure (e.g., GNU make or similar tools)
- Quality focus and attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Good software design skills
- Good analytical skills
- WiX/MSI experience is a plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.