1101 Westlake Ave, N Seattle, WA 98109
Position Title: Build Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Seattle, Washington.
- Investigate/debug build issues and provide guidance to users
- Analyze build failures and buck doctor reports
- Reproduce the issue and debug it to provide extra information for root causing
- Provide insights and suggestions to users on how to fix the issues with build expertise
- Validate if there is a build engine bug, and if so, follow up with Buck oncall with the additional information gathered above
- Experience using build systems
- Scripting experience
- Troubleshooting/debugging experience
- (preferred, not required) software development experience (preferred, not required) support engineer experience
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related technical discipline
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.