11811 Willows Rd. NE Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Biomedical Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Biomedical Engineer in Redmond, WA.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Biomedical Engineering or related
- 3+ years’ experience working with medical devices or conducting biomedical research.
- Knowledge and experience with the Medical Device Directives, MEDDEV 2.7/1 revision 4 and EU Medical Device Regulation.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, negotiation and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated skills in critical care monitoring techniques? ECG rhythm interpretation skills.
- Ability to compose and edit technical and clinical documents for regulatory
- Strong time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.