Big Data Architect
Atlanta, GA 99999
Position Title: Big Data Architect
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Implement modern data ETL pipeline on cloud with best-in-class performance and availability
- Build data analytics solution for time series, structured and unstructured data
- Translate high-level business requirements into detailed functional specifications
- Be an expert in core data structures as well as algorithms and can implement them using language of choice
- BS and 7 + years in Technology
- Architect data solution experience on cloud environment
- Solid understanding of application integration
- Strong coding skills
- Solid understanding of IT infrastructure operations (compute, storage and network infrastructure)
- Experience with Big Data / Hadoop / SQL / NoSQL Databases (Cassandra etc.) / Data Warehousing
- Strong experience in big data technologies
- Experience with AWS services (S3, EMR, Lamda, etc.)
- Knowledge on infrastructure automation and orchestration (Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt, etc.)
- Experience with managing large infrastructure platform and driving stability through automated monitoring, alerting, and actions.
- Hands-on experience with messaging queues (RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.)
- Strong problem solving abilities and capable of articulating technical topics or assignments
- Experience in building scalable and highly available distributed systems
- Strong communication skill
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.