Backend Software Engineer, Authorization
# Seattle, WA #
Position Title: Backend Software Engineer, Authorization
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client in Seattle, Washington for an experienced Backend Software Engineer.
- Design, write, and deliver software to improve availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of services
- Engage in service capacity and demand planning, software performance analysis, tuning and optimization
- Work with product and experience teams to define and prototype feature specifications
- Work with infrastructure team in building and scaling back-end services as well as performing root cause analysis investigations
- Work with Data Scientists to analyze and monitor large-scale data
- BS in Computer Science preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in commercial software development in large distributed systems
- Strong understanding of system performance and scaling
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and asynchronous architectures
- Familiarity with running web services at scale; understanding of systems internals and networking are a plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.