12920 SE 38th Street Bellevue, WA 98006
Position Title: Backend Developer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington.
- Developer experience minimum 3 years, and requires SDET experience for writing the back end of an automated test program, 5+ years is a plus
- Experienced writing tests, such as unit tests
- Must have previous experience scripting languages such as Python, and programming languages such as Java and C#
- Must have in depth knowledge with modern CI/CD pipeline
- Must understand how to create automated testing hooks within CI/CD pipeline
- Must have experience in creating continuous performance dashboards either through 3rd party services/log service or self-developed software suite
- Must understand and have used git flow
- Must have previous experience with container-based technology such as Docker
- Must have previous experience with cloud hosting platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Preferred candidate will have experience with FOTA deployment CI/CD pipeline
- Preferred database experience in MongoDB
- Preferred experience with Web Springboot APIs
- Preferred candidate will have experience creating dashboard for monitoring hardware device connectivity/health (HUGE plus)
- Preferred candidate will have previous experience managing IOT provisioning process
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.