Backend Developer 3
12920 SE 38th Street Bellevue, WA 98006
Position Title: Backend Developer 3
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington.
- Will design, develop and deliver holistic solutions for RIS systems across the Commercial organization.
- Individual will be responsible for developing systems interfaces, databases, reporting, or business intelligence systems, as required to deliver new systems functionality supporting corporate business objectives.
- Individual will be responsible for defining scope and requirements, isolating key issues, analyzing possible solutions, building consensus, and presenting a recommendation.
- Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, outcome driven mindset, consumption focus and inspirational leadership.
- Develop, maintain and administer enterprise-level databases and objects within MS SQL Server, Teradata and Oracle database environments
- Design, Develop and Automate ETL processes using SQL Server Manager, SSIS packages and stored procedures for the collection of data warehouse data from multiple source systems
- Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency
- Utilizes development skills to build solutions across big data technology stack and unit tests new systems functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include builds and releases
- Ensures Continuous Integration and deployment using Agile methodologies
- Performs peer reviews.
- Collaborates with architects and other Software Engineers on design.
- Collaborate with other Business and IT partner teams on successful delivery of product enhancements and support.
- Employs a hands-on approach to contribute to Development team, both by coding themselves and coaching and mentoring team members
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in business consulting with focus on software engineering /enterprise architecture/technology leadership across multiple products, systems and/or platforms coupled with strong business acumen
- Minimum 5 years’ professional experience developing and administering enterprise-level databases and objects within MS SQL Server, Teradata and/or Oracle database environments including, but not necessarily limited to, development and automation of ETL processes using SQL Server Manager, SSIS packages and stored procedures for the collection of data warehouse data from multiple source systems
- Minimum 5 years’ Application Development Experience
- Experience defining team processes, governance and standards.
- Proven track record on previous projects that required initiative and ability to drive change
- Demonstrated ability to bridge gaps between requirements and design. Involved source system exploration, analysis and mapping exercised ability to effectively work independently and as participant of a large project team.
- Bachelor’ s Degree. Economics, Engineering or Computer Science
- Masters Preferred
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.