Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: BI Developer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Perform ETL with T-SQL and U-SQL.
- Troubleshoot data pipeline issues.
- Develop and maintain PowerBI reports.
- Develop C# .NET code to enhance ETL
- 3 year industry experience with SQL, PowerBI, DAX
- 3 year industry experience maintaining complex ETL system
- Strong problem Solving and troubleshooting skill
- Capable of Learning
- Skills desirable: experience with Microsoft Cosmos / Scope / U-SQL / Azure Data Lake
- Basic object oriented programing
- familiarity with Azure, ADF a plus
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.