4600 150th Avenue NE Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: BI Analyst
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a BI Analyst at our client in Redmond, WA.
- BS and 3+ years’ industry experience
- Expertise in SQL to extract data and build reports.
- Expertise in relational databases such as Redshift required.
- Experience extracting, cleaning and manipulating data from multiple systems into reporting objects for analysis.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new systems and tools.
- Experience in analytical insights or business intelligence processes.
- Experience in developing data visualizations, building interactive reports/dashboards with Tableau.
- Understanding of data warehousing and associated concepts (OLAP, ETL, Dimensional model, ability to write script/tools for automation) a plus.
- Must have excellent critical thinking skills and attention to detail, and be able to carry out complex analysis
- Prior experience with marketing data and reports a big plus.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.