Avionics Hardware Manufacturing Engineer
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Avionics Hardware Manufacturing Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an Avionics Hardware Manufacturing Engineer in Kent, WA.
- 5+ years industry experience
- Proven experience and successful track record leading teams in a matrix organization
- Experience working in a manufacturing, construction, or Avionics lab environment.
- Lean Manufacturing and/or Six Sigma processes and implementation
- Aerospace/Launch vehicle experience.
- Experience with safety critical systems.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.