Avionics Hardware Electrical Engineer
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Avionics Hardware Electrical Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an Electrical Engineer in Kent, WA.
- BSEE or related
- Cadence experience
- Engineering knowledge and circuit experience of analog circuitry. Op amps, instrumentation amplifiers, A/D conversion, servo feedback systems, DC-DC power conversion.
- Debugging skills. Problem solving skills
- Must have expert ability to utilize lab equipment such as: scopes, precision voltage and current measurement equipment, lab power supplies.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience with avionics hardware
- SW scripting skills (Python preferred)
- Analog circuit design experience
- Understanding of digital circuits
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.