Avionics FPGA Design & Verification Engineer
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Avionics FPGA Design & Verification Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an FPGA Engineer in Kent, WA.
- B.S. or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline
- 5+ years of Verilog development with strong verification focus, working in a Linux environment
- Familiarity with Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA), and basic knowledge of FPGA capabilities and application
- Basic knowledge of simulation based test, and evaluation of code coverage metrics
- Familiarity with Mentor Questa
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Demonstrated ability to author technical documentation for complex electronics
- Experience with Avionics hardware testing, verification, and certification
- Experience with launch vehicle Avionics systems
- Experience / exposure to IBM DOORs tool
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.