AutoCAD Electrical CAD Designer
21218 76th Avenue S Merritt Island, FL #
Position Title: AutoCAD Electrical CAD Designer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a AutoCAD Electrical Designer in Merritt Island, FL.
- BSEE or equivalent
- 5+ years of AutoCAD Electrical
- Schematic Design and control systems using analog and discrete instrumentation (transducers, limit switches valves, motors)
- AutoCAD P&ID
- NEC 70, NEC 70E, NFPA 79, UL508A experience
- Fabrication assembly drawing and panel layouts
- Experience inserting tables for BOM, wire list, terminal lists, etc. using Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Allen-Bradley PLC control systems
- Experience with AutoCad Electrical report setup and generation
- Experience with AutoCad Electrical script writing
- Experience of Creo with Windchill
- Familiar with existing applicable drafting standards
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.