3650 131st Ave SE Bellevue, WA 98006
Position Title: Audience Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington.
- The Audience Manager is responsible for the list generation and execution of all CRM Direct Marketing Campaigns.
- This includes Direct Mail, Email, SMS, Outbound calling (OBC), Inbound calling (IBC), and on device campaigns.
- Ensures customer selections and testing strategy aligns with each specific marketing project as well as with overall company strategy.
- Use model scores and other data to accurately communicate to each customer at the right time, using the right channel, offering the right product, at the right price.
- Provide consultation and recommendations on how best to strategically improve Marketing Campaigns to drive company sales and profit.
- Consult on segmentation and data requirements to support CRM Marketing campaigns
- Select customers and deliver lists for CRM Marketing campaigns
- Optimize with-in and across marketing campaign selections to maximize efficiencies.
- Campaign deployment setup & execution
- QA/QC support for creative and data
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed
- Select proper customers and generate lists for all CRM Marketing Campaigns
- Use various CRM tools to build and maintain campaign diagrams that select desired customer groups for each campaign across multi-channel campaigns (e.g. Email, SMS, Outbound calling (OBC), Inbound calling (IBC), on device, and Direct Mail direct marketing campaigns)
- SAS MA Customer Intelligence Studio 6.5 experience preferred – minimum of 2 years; comparable tool experience will be considered
- Understand customer and transaction data to a level that enables you to convert Deploy Documents into executable Direct Marketing segments
- Support team with processing manual database requests to meet ad-hoc or special data requirements for campaigns.
- Teradata/SQL experience required
- Optimize with-in and across marketing campaign selections to maximize efficiencies
- Work in conjunction with other team members on the setup, QA/QC and deployment of Marketing Campaigns along with follow-up communications
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.