Associate RAQA Project Manager
Flower Mound, TX *
Position Title: Associate RAQA Project Manager
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an Associate RAQA Project Manager in Flower Mound, TX
- Bachelor’ s degree in electrical engineering or related discipline
- 2+ years’ experience with medical device product compliance
- Attention to detail in making evaluative judgements based on the analysis of factual information
- Familiarity with EU labeling Directives and Regulations
- Familiarity with FDA labeling Regulations
- Excellent computer skills with mid-range knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with IEC/ISO standards for medical devices, such as IEC 60601-1 and IEC 60601-2-4, and ISO 15223-1,
- Familiarity with country specific wireless labeling requirements
- Strong time management skills
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
Meet Your Recruiter
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.