Associate Project Manager
1551 Baylor St Dallas, TX 75201
Position Title: Associate Project Manager
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an Associate Project Manager in Dallas, TX.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Technology or related
- 2+ years experience managing the entire project lifecycle from definition through implementation in product development (med device is a plus)
- MS Project, Excel, Word, and Visio expertise in Project Management
- Experience with scope, cost, schedule, and quality management
- Experience developing project plan and driving milestones
- Change management experience
- Experience with documentation, status reports and budget preparation
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.