12112 115th Ave NE Ste A Kirkland, WA 98034
Position Title: Assembly Tech
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Kirkland, Washington. Ideally this person will have some experience working in a production environment
- Assemble hardware in accordance with technical documentation
- Perform measurements and tests on circuit boards, subsystems, and mechanical assemblies. Record and report results.
- Work closely with engineering team when required
- Ability to perform simple mechanical assembly work
- Knowledge of basic electrical and mechanical equipment such as multimeters, torque wrenches/drivers, or soldering irons
- Ability to follow assembly and rework instructions ranging from verbal general description to detailed written procedures.
- Ability to operate as a contributing member of a team, yet also complete tasks independently
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office products
- Ideally some experience working in a production environment
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience with MATLAB, Python or other programming languages a plus.
- IPC Certification desired
- Ability to read and understand circuit schematics, and to identify components based on their schematical representation.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.