10801 120th Ave NE #200 Kirkland, WA 98033 | Direct Hire
Position Title: Antenna Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting Direct Hire opportunity with our client in Redmond Washington for an experienced Antenna Engineer.
- Advance the state of the art for optimal design of holographic beamforming antennas
- Use full-wave solvers (Ansys HFSS), semi-analytical approaches, and numerical models to validate theoretical approaches
- Prove out models with carefully designed experiments that reduce theory to practice
- Manage risk and optimize workflow efficiency in a start-up environment
- Masters with 2+ years industry experience as an Electrical Engineer, RF Engineer, Antenna Engineer or related title
- Strong background in Electromagnetic and microwave theory
- Practical understanding of the performance characteristics of passive and active RF components including amplifiers, oscillators, attenuators, mixers and filters
- Experience using modeling tools such as CST Microwave Studio, Ansoft HFSS or similar is a plus
- Basic software skills in C, C++ and/or MATLAB
- The individual must have excellent communication skills and coordinate with a cross-disciplinary team throughout all phases of development
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.