TBD Seattle, WA 98105
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client in Seattle, Washington for an experienced Android Engineer:
- Design and build applications for the Android platform
- Manage an end-to-end development from design to deployment and maintenance
- Plan, design, and implement instrumentation to gauge user behaviors and real-time issues
- Build monitoring tools to ensure the quality of service
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- 3+ years of experience in the native app development (Android)
- Full stack Development Experience
- Experience in running testing and improving app engagement
- Work closely with service engineering to provide input on the design of APIs
- Write unit/acceptance test for complex & error-prone areas.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.