200 W. Mercer Street Seattle, WA 98119 US
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and understand data and reporting requirements.
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain highly scalable data management systems.
- Perform ETL tasks, data cleaning, and data quality checks.
- Create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into actionable insights.
- Craft and execute queries upon request for data, using SQL and other querying languages.
- Develop, implement, and optimize data models and database designs.
- Develop and maintain dashboards, visual reports, and KPI scorecards using BI tools like Tableau, Power BI etc. (Tableau preferred)
- Train and support business users in their day-to-day BI tool usage.
- Monitor analytics and metrics results, ensuring data integrity and accuracy.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- BA Degree in Computer Analytics or related field. Equivalent experience considered
- 5+ years of experience in areas of responsibility in growing, scaling business preferred
- Ability to work in a collaborative and fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Takes initiative and tackles challenges with enthusiasm
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and can thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to successfully work with cross-functional teams and with all levels of the organization
- Direct Hire
- Salary range: $120,000-145,000
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, insurance plan options (HDHP plan or POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.