Analyst, Information Systems
11811 Willows RoadNE Redmond, WA 98052 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract Analyst, Information Systems opportunity with our client located in Redmond, WA.
- Execute small process and technology projects to add/correct/update/maintain required attributes for production, regulatory (UDI, ACE, PMA, MDD etc), and to product master data tables to support Order to Cash process
- Maintain accurate variant configurator logic for item master, product structure and questionnaire for existing configured products
- Generate accurate and consistent BOM structure while updating the variant configurator logic and rules to support international operations
- Generate supporting data (routings, UPNs, regulatory item master attributes for UDI, ACE, PMA, MDD, IEC) to ensure that configured products are both realized in Production and processed effectively in the broader Order to Cash process.
- Analyze, define, and develop documentation control methodologies to support Configurator
- Run test protocols for IT projects related to product master data
- Administer the DMR, Specifications, Change Orders, Parts and Bills of Material, through the release and distribution processes in accordance with corporate and department documentation procedures and guidelines.
- Interface with document creators and reviewers to evaluate and judge accuracy and completeness of DMR documentation and change paper within corporate procedure and GMP requirements.
- Accurately maintain department document data bases to assist in document retrieving, tracking and reporting
- Train users on various systems and processes as needed such as technical support to customers and other department staff in DMR document and document center processes in accordance with corporate document procedures and GMP, and in the use of the DMR documentation data base and change system
- Support DMR vault and archive files through proper DMR management
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Manufacturing Systems, or Information Management is preferred
- 1-2 years of related experience in a business environment
- Experience implementing / configuring ERP systems
- Computer training including use of the internet
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Experience implementing business and IT processes to support Master Data
- Lean process development
- Proficient task management including prioritization skills
- Self-motivated, organized, efficient and process oriented
- Works well under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Tactful, exercises independent judgment and discretion
- Professional presentation and strong interpersonal communications skills
- Must show strong judgment and time management skills
- Ability to independently write, review, and implement work instruction content in support new systems and processes
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.