Analyst, R&D Technical Writing
11811 Willows Rd. NE Redmond, WA 98052 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract Analyst, R&D Technical Writing opportunity with our client located in Redmond, Washington.
• Create and revise manufacturing SOPs, guidance documents and quality system documents
• Interface cross-functionally within the Operations Technical teams to acquire source material for documents and to develop an understanding of the manufacturing processes
• Assist in the preparation of technical illustrations by coordinating the layout and design with Technical Teams
• Manage the project records during the development phase
• Apply corporate and regulatory documentation requirements
• Create and maintain technical communication project schedules, driving milestones to completion
• Coordinate the review and approval of technical documents in an enterprise configuration management system/Engineering Change System
• Identify and apply appropriate technologies to meet technical communications and business goals
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• 2 year’s technical writing experience
• BA or BS in English, Technical Writing, Communications or related field
• Working knowledge of software technologies used for writing, publishing, and document control
• Experience creating manufacturing documents for production Teams
• Experience working with content management systems as related to the module reuse of content
• Project management and organizational skills
• Excellent people and communication skills
• Experience working with engineering departments
• Experience working in a regulated industry
- Pay Rate Range: $38- 43/h
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, 2 insurance plans (100% paid for employee only -HDHP plan, and a buy up POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Meet Your Recruiter
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.