SVC2 Mountain View, CA 94043
Position Title: Analog Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Mountain View, California.
- PCIe characterization across PVT for all generation up to Gen4. The details would include both TX and RX characterization ( both Base and CEM spec), PLL characterization, end to end link optimization.
- HDMI/DP characterization across PVT. Compliance check for both HDMI 1.4b and HDMI 2.1 specs, End to end link optimization.
- GDDR6 link characterization across PVT. Setting optimization for both read and write. Help in training algorithm refinement. Clock jitter and other JDEC compliant electrical spec validation.
- Power noise measurement for sensitive supplies and correlate its impact on link performance.
- The candidate should have prior experience on industry standard interface characterization.
- Knowledge about interface protocols and PHY architecture is a plus.
- Should be good in root causing and debugging issues.
- Knowledge in scripting and usage of JMP or other statistical tools to predict yield for high volume manufacturing required.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.