Analog Engineer III
16700 13th Ave West Lynnwood, WA 98046 US
Position Description: Protingent has an exciting Direct Hire opportunity for an Analog Engineer III for our client located in Lynnwood, WA. Our client could be flexible to candidates with level (up or down one – II or IV)
Job Description: This Analog Engineer:
- Will use established procedures and work under limited supervision to perform assigned tasks by working cross-functionally with Engineering, Operations, Suppliers and Customers.
- Is driven to establish continuous process improvements to drive productivity and resolve ambiguity.
- Provide reliable engineering design and analysis services for DC/DC power converters and filters for space and Hi-rel applications including responsibility for technical proposals, requirements management, detailed architecture of topology and control, detailed circuit design and analyses (including familiarity with part selection and design concepts associated with radiation hardened / tolerant circuitry), product performance, customer presentations, schedule, and cost requirements.
- Will have expert knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures of assigned product or program.
- Drives Dfx: Design for reliability, manufacturability, safety, cost, testability, and compliance.
- May lead a team of engineers on assigned projects. Mentor lesser experienced engineers.
- Work with cross-functional team to specify and develop DC/DC power supplies for Hi-Rel and Space applications
- Develop requirements that drive analog power designs and verification test plans
- Detailed analog design, simulation, and analysis of DC/DC power converters that incorporate effects of radiation
- Coordinate testing of components, design elements, and end-item converters.
- Keep up to date on latest test requirements, technologies, and trends in radiation effects community.
- BSEE with 5 to 8 years’ experience in DC/DC power conversion design and circuit analysis/modeling
- Design Analysis experience using SIMETRIX, SIMPLIS, and or LT Spice is Highly Desired
- Understanding of analog controlled PWM power topologies
- Experience in analog spice modeling and circuit simulation tools
- Experience with TID, ELDRS, SEE, and Displacement Damage (DD) testing.
- Radiation hardened components and analysis
- Understand the effects of proton, neutron, and gamma radiation on bipolar and MOS technologies
- Worse Case Analysis, Stress and Derating, Mean Time Between Failures, Failure Mode Effects and Analysis
- Mil-Spec and/or Space qualified product experience
- Familiarity with thick film hybrid processes for power conversion circuits
- Job Type - Direct Hire
- Location: Onsite with Hybrid, 2 days a week in office, in Lynnwood
- Salary: $150-155K DOE
- ITAR obligations are associated with this role, U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a) (1), (3) is required.
- An offer of employment is contingent on successfully passing a drug test and background check, and applicants who do not successfully pass both the drug test and background check will not be considered for employment.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Meet Your Recruiter
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.