21218 76th Ave S Kent, WA 98032
Position Title: Aerothermal Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an exciting Direct Hire opportunity for an Aerothermal Engineer in Kent, WA.
- Minimum of BS degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- 3 or more years of experience in the fields of aerothermal or thermodynamic analysis
- Experience with one or more aerothermal CFD modeling tools (LAURA, DPLR, FUN3D, USM3D, etc.)
- Ability to earn trust, maintain positive and professional relationships, and strengthen our culture of inclusion
- 5 or more years of experience and a MS degree
- Experience with MINIVER
- Experience modeling rocket plume environments, both direct impingement and indirect heating
- Knowledge of MATLAB
- Knowledge in the use of 3D CAD tools (CREO is preferred)
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.