Aerospace Assembly and Integration Technician II
Merritt Island, FL 32953
Position Title: Aerospace Assembly and Integration Technician
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an Aerospace Assembly and Integration Technician in Merritt Island, FL.
- Industry certification, trade school training and/or degree in related field
- 8+ years direct experience in aerospace manufacturing, integration, or other relevant field
- Ability to work effectively with a strong work ethic and close attention to detail in a fast-paced dynamic team environment with rapidly changing roles and responsibilities
- Ability to interpret engineering models, drawings, specifications, written work instructions, and test procedures
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a multifaceted work environment
- Basic computer skills such as Windows, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Ability to climb ladders/stairs and work in small restricted areas
- Perform repetitive work including lifting of heavy items, > 50lbs
- Work off-shift, extended hours overtime, and weekends when necessary
- Military experience
- Experienced in handling large aerospace components
- Experience in assembling large tight-tolerance structures
- Experienced in a team-based Lean Manufacturing environment
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.