Administrative Assistant 2
3640 150th Avenue Northeast Redmond, WA 98052 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity for an Administrative Assistant with our client located in Mountain View, CA.
- Performs a variety of complex administrative functions primarily for an individual manager and secondarily for a group.
- Manages schedule(s); coordinates travel arrangements; coordinates meetings and events;
- Coordinates department financial operations, personnel operations, and facility operations; completes special projects as assigned.
- Provide calendar management for up to two manager’s calendars.
- Provide team support (including some headcount management, budget, morale events, and alias management), for a team of 100 Engineers, Product Managers, Art and Design
- Morale event planning, catering orders, and hardware refresh.
- 3+ years relevant experience.
- Degree a plus but not required
- 2+ years Administrative, Business Support, or customer service experience in an environment with an emphasis on scheduling meetings/events, travel management, and basic administration work.
- 1+ year(s) experience reviewing and managing administrative budgets (e.g., for events, morale, travel, training).
- 3 years in calendaring experience - Must Have
- 2 years in Powerpoint, Microsoft Office 365 experience - Must Have
- 1 years of previous experience working for Microsoft is ideal
- Previous military experience
- Calendar management experience
- Good tenure in past roles
- Excellent organization skills
- Demonstrated ability of meeting deadlines, quality of work, being able to go with the flow and handle stressful situations
- Pay Range: $27-$34/hr. DOE
- ITAR obligations are associated with this role, U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a) (1), (3) is required.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Meet Your Recruiter
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.