Administrative Assistant 2
5069 154th Place Northeast Redmond, WA 98052 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract Administrative Assistant 2 opportunity located in Redmond, WA. Hybrid role 3 days a week.
- We are looking for an experienced Business Administrator to support the General Manager of our SWFW Team.
- In this position you will be working with engineering teams in a fast-paced environment. You will need to have strong planning, organizational and time management skills, the ability to work independently, and a strong ability to work within a matrix of responsibility.
- Proactively managing calendars, making decisions on behalf of the GM to prioritize calendar requests based on shifting business priorities to ensure accurate scheduling and appropriate allocation of time.
- Partnering with a team of business amazing administrators to support an engineering organization around T&E budgets, employee onboarding, and team events.
- Maintaining manager and group information with confidentiality
- Manage domestic and international travel plans and agendas.
- Preparing and processing expense reports
- Ensuring a timely flow of information and process approvals as appropriate
- Effectively communicating and building relationships with the business support community and business leadership
- Influencing and embracing cross-functional/cultural teams
- Solving complex problems as well as the less complex problems
- Ensuring compliance with the administrative operations policies and procedures.
- A great attitude and positive approach to people and tasks
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation.
- Analytical thinking and ability to quickly diagnose operational data, and then act on decisions.
- Strong organizational skills
- A willingness to collaborate and be a team player.
- Relevant work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft software, including Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Location: Redmond, WA
- Pay Rate Range: $30 - $35 /hr
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, insurance plan options (HDHP plan or POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates
Meet Your Recruiter
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.