35 Stillman Street San Francisco, CA 94107
Position Title: Account Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract to hire opportunity with our client in San Francisco, California.
- Lead and own an enterprise customer account, serving as the single point of contact across all work with the customer, maintaining relationships and keeping stakeholders engaged
- Act as an advocate for the customer within our company, working to align use and configuration of our product with the customer’ s marketing priorities and needs
- Manage a portfolio of projects for the assigned customer, ensuring coordination of shared resources, common activities, and other dependencies across projects
- Maintain strong relationships with internal teams to ensure that customer’ s needs are advocated for and reflected in future releases and plans, partnering closely with Formation Product Managers, Production Solution Managers and Technical Project Managers
- Support the development of Account Management internal processes, documentation and knowledge sharing
- Provide context to Sales with respect to contract renewals and negotiations
- 4+ years’ experience in customer-facing enterprise program/project delivery, technical project delivery experience
- Experience as an account owner, leading and managing an account growth plan and stakeholder relationships at all levels
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, ability to simplify complex concepts, extensive experience creating and delivering executive level presentations
- Strong technical acumen (machine learning or data science collaboration experience a significant bonus) and business analysis skills
- Empathetic to customer and end-user needs, with the ability to translate those needs into solutions that deliver value
- Management consulting and start-up experience strongly preferred
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.