ASIC Design Verification Engineer
3655 North First Street San Jose, CA 95134
Position Title: ASIC Design Verification Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in San Jose, California.
- Define verification architecture, implement verification environment for block level, SoC subsystems, and SOC top-level design that use advanced verification methodologies and meet established content, performance, quality, cost and schedule goals.
- Define overall verification strategies, methodologies, and simulation environment
- Work with RTL designers, system architects, and block level verification engineers to develop top-level verification requirements and test plans based on specifications.
- Develop, maintain and publish verification specifications.
- Analyze and debug simulation failures
- Generates code coverage and functional coverage report
- Run gate level simulation and debug them.
- Perform the constraint assertion-based verification
- Minimum of 3-14 years’ experience in ASIC Verification.
- Strong knowledge with ASIC Simulation Tool & Verification Language: all sign-off simulators, Verdi/Siloti
- Fluent in verification language such as UVM/OVM/RVM/System Verilog, Vera, Verilog
- Experience in writing Test-plans and creating directed and random test cases
- Strong scripting skills in Perl, Python, shell etc.
- Strong problem-solving skill to quickly identify and provide solution under tight schedule pressure
- B.S. with extensive industry experience
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.